This product is no longer in stock
The revolutionized Tech 7 MX boot incorporates innovative materials and technology in a completely new design for a lighter, more anatomically profiled performer. This CE certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
• Boot chassis designed with an ergonomically profiled forefoot and lower toe-box to provide easier shifting and improved rear brake feel and control.
• Incorporating an innovative one-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot's overall durability and improves boot's streamlining.
• New dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability, high performing rubber grip patterning, and feel. The sole and footpeg insert are replaceable.
• Upper constructed from innovative microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant. Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance. Material ensures consistent fit even for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
• Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars' developed blade flex system for greater precision control and movement, added protection for heel and Achilles tendon and helps prevent hyperflexion.
• New TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of the boot helping prevent damage to the leg by providing progressive force relief for torsional forces.
• Alpinestars developed TPU shin plate and medial protection are constructed from one single part for greater structural integrity and stability. The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap attached with Velcro® for a precise fit closure while the rugged and durable shin plate attached securely with a precision adjustable buckle.
• The TPU medial side panel incorporates an advanced honeycomb rubber insert and is designed for excellent grip against the bike while guarding against impact.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience and allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
• Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance. All buckles are replaceable.
• Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control and support.
• Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry.
• Internal lining includes anti-slide microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position.
• Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
• New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra top for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution and reinforced heel.
• The Tech 7 boot is CE certified and features a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability and protective performance.
No customer reviews for the moment.
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon, producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker. At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe. Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.
In 1963, a leather craftsman by the name of Sante Mazzarolo brought forth a future icon. Based in the small Northern Italy town of Asolo and with the perennial Alpine star flower as it's namesake, Mr. Mazzarolo began producing the first products bearing the Alpinestars moniker. At that time a new sport called motocross was establishing itself and becoming quite popular across Europe. Very much aware of the sport, Sante realized an opportunity to apply his talents and technical acumen to design a new type of footwear that would meet the protective needs and demands of this beautiful yet brutal form of athleticism. The revolutionary boot that Mr. Mazzarolo produced would become an archetype for motocross protection.
Early on, Alpinestars boots caught the attention of motocross legend Roger Decoster who became one of Alpinestars' first brand ambassadors and sponsored athletes.
Right from the outset, the company's vision and desire was to continually introduce innovative products that took performance to new and higher levels.
Thus a rich heritage in motorcycle racing was born, which would branch into road racing in the late seventies and eventually into nearly all discipline of motorsports from motocross to Formula 1. Though Alpinestars has evolved over the years, the timeless rebel-style of motorcycle racing and the refined Italian aesthetic of the early sixties continue to drive the brand.
Now, nearly 50 years later, Alpinestars has outfitted countless world champions past and present and produces the highest level of performance and protective footwear and apparel. To this day, Alpinestars' legacy of motorcycle racing and its roots in Italian artistry are stitched into every garment.